UO faculty: We offer a variety of opportunities and services to support you in sharing your expertise with audiences beyond your peers, including undergraduates, K-12 teachers and students, community college students and faculty, and the public. See the presentation below for an overview.
View a STEM CORE poster highlighting outreach projects presented at the 2017 Broader Impacts Summit.
- To learn more about broader impacts, link to resources and a quiz to check your understanding.
- Follow this link to download the Broader Impacts Guiding Principles and Questions for NSF Proposals.
- The Current State of Broader Impacts – January 2018 Report by the National Alliance for Broader Impacts
- NSF Broader Impacts Special Report – Nov 2014 – examples by type of impact
- Recipe for Broader Impacts on the NSF MCBBlog – Division of Molecular and Cellular. Biosciences.
NSF CAREER Program
If you are considering an NSF CAREER submission 2020 (revised deadline is August 11, 2020), please contact STEM CORE Associate Director Bryan Rebar (email@example.com) well in advance. FAQs about the CAREER Program are posted on the NSF website.